F, b. 10 October 1849
|Father||Denis Ryan2 b. c 1802, d. 30 May 1877|
|Mother||Mary Crotty2 b. c 1808, d. 5 Jun 1894|
|Relationship||2nd great-grandaunt of Taryn Lynn Phelan|
Mary Ryan witnessed the marriage of Patrick Ryan and Bridget Ryan, her sister, on 21 February 1889 at Chapel of Grange, Grange Parish, County Waterford, Ireland; They were married by the Reverend John Walsh. Sponsors were John Browne and Mary Ryan, the bride's sister.3,4,5,6,7,8
- [S956] Michael N. O'Connor of Waterford Heritage Services, "Family of Origin Research For John Drohan and Catherine Ryan."
- [S956] Michael N. O'Connor of Waterford Heritage Services, "Family of Origin Research For John Drohan and Catherine Ryan", shows the parents of Mary Ryan as Denis Ryan and Mary Crotty.
- [S1104] Certificate, Patrick Ryan and Bridget Ryan marriage of 25 February 1889.
- [S1426] Ireland Civil Marriages Index: Patrick Ryan and Bridget Ryan; 21 February 1889, Chapel of Grange in the Registrar's District of Ardmore in the Union of Youghal in the County of Waterford, Ireland.
- [S1168] 1901 Census of Ireland, Westmeath County, Town of Toor, Ireland.
- [S1015] 2 April 1911 Census of Ireland, Waterford County, Town of Toor, Ireland, shows that the couple had been married for 28 years.
- [S1081] Phone conversation, Mary McLaughlin McShea, 28 February 2010, Mary was reading from her grandparents' marriage certificate (Patrick and Bridget Ryan): They were married 21 Febraury, 1889 in Toor. Sponsors were John Browne and Mary Ryan.
- [S445] Mary McShea, "Mary McShea's Family Group Sheet", Mary McShea wrote down her maternal grandmother's information in trying to figure out the connection between Mary Drohan Healey and Mary's grandmother. She believes they were both Ryans who were sisters., He was a Ryan who married a Ryan.